Phase 2 Completed!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/seausvi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/new-royalslider/classes/rsgenerator/NewRoyalSliderGenerator.php on line 339
Phase 2 of the SEA building process included completion of the following tasks:
- Marked and measured the SEA building dimensions
- Groundbreaking/ground-blessing ceremony with drumming was performed
- Created and cut the driveway
- Leveled the ground for the foundation
- Built the foundation for the 40′ shipping container
- Transported and placed the 40′ shipping container on the land parcel *
*This container seemed enormous! On April 14, 2015, we had to use a flat-bed truck to transfer the 40′ shipping container at 5:30am with a police escort, going the wrong way down the one-way road through the tiny streets in Cruz Bay on St. John-exciting! Check out the video below.