Soulful Sister Circle
Our Sister Circle group dynamic is an effective therapeutic tool that encourages women to support each other, increase self-awareness and thrive. Sister Circles are about bonding and building resilience through sisterhood.
Sisterhood Agenda’s SEA: Sisterhood Empowerment Academy on St. John is a soulful sister circle space. Come back feeling renewed, healthy, and full of purpose; the SEA is wellness real estate at its tropical best!
- Soulful Sister Circle
- Sisterhood Agenda's SEA: Sisterhood Empowerment Academy on St. John is a soulful sister circle space. Come back feeling renewed, healthy, and full of purpose; the SEA is wellness real estate at its tropical best! Sisterhood Agenda is excited to offer this special trauma-informed, support and empowerment Soulful Sister Circle June 3-8, 2022. If you ever imagined taking a break from your hectic, everyday schedule to find peace, heal, and receive unconditional love in the spirit of sisterhood, this package is for you. Contact us for details.
- Event Details
- Soulful Sister Circle takes place at Sisterhood Agenda's unique ocean-front, eco-friendly Sisterhood Empowerment Academy (SEA) headquarters on St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands near Frank Bay Beach in Cruz Bay June 3-8, 2022.
- Sister Circles @ the SEA: Sisterhood Empowerment Academy
- Glamping overnight accommodations
- Professional trauma-informed support and guidance
- Positive emotional well-being
- Increased self-awareness
- Sisterhood of Greatness Manifesto
- Health & healing
- Tranquil environment by the SEA
- Self-development materials
The time is now
In our history (over 26 years), we have never held an event like this. Like many of you, we finished out the year looking towards the new one, manifesting and planning for everything that is to come — focusing on our community and how we can help you reach your goals.
At first, I was unsure of the travel, the time away, the pandemic… yet, when I went to the SEA, I found myself under the bright sun, feeling the ocean breeze, and everything was aligning. Yes, Paradise is here, indeed. In the Age of Aquarius, naturally, it’s time for all kinds of transformation.
I am so grateful for this place, so inspired that I want to share it with everyone who believes in the beauty of our world. This is exactly what we need right now.
So, come, join me and members of the Sisterhood Agenda team at the SEA on St. John for a Soulful Sister Circle:
June 2-5, 2023
Yes, that’s right. It’s our first global Sister Circle on St. John in the Virgin Islands, with limited spots available for women like YOU. No passport is required for U.S. residents.
No matter where you live or where you are from, we are coming together to unite in sisterhood.*
Sisterhood Agenda’s SEA: Sisterhood Empowerment Academy is located on a private estate on the most south-facing peninsula on the small island of St. John. Internationally known for its white-sand beaches, St. John is a “bucket-list destination.” The average weather is 83 degrees and sunny.
We are glamping at the SEA, y’all!
Panoramic ocean views surround the glampsite. Did I mention there are peacocks?
The SEA oceanfront eco-facility features indoor/outdoor space integration with lush tropical foliage outside and inside: high ceilings, extra-large patio doors and windows, and fans to bring the surrounding natural environment inside. Fine dining, local restaurants, and shopping are just minutes away, a 7-minute walk.
You may wonder what activities we will be doing at Sisterhood Agenda’s Soulful Sister Circle… while I don’t want to spill all of our trade secrets (after all, we are the #1 sisterhood agenda in the world!), I can tell you that a lot of thought, planning, and intention went into this Sister Circle process so that you can have an elevated, supported, and transformative experience.
COVID is forcing many of us to come to terms with our humanity. We are making difficult decisions under stressful circumstances. And we are encouraged to remain flexible to adapt quickly.
Our Sister Circle is called “Soulful” because it is about WHO YOU ARE, not who you think you are, but your spiritual, divine self at the soul level: who she is, what you need to heal and be free, who you are becoming, and fellowship with women undergoing this process at the same time.
More intensive than any Sister Circle that we know of, our Soulful Sister Circle is a unique 5-day process with an indoor/outdoor design and overnight camping (glamping!) accommodations at our eco-facility in the Virgin Islands. It is not for everyone and that’s okay. It may be perfect for you.
More than anything, we are here to help each other be the best that we can be.
With us, you will be travelers, not tourists.
This adventure is about self-awareness and self-development.
You know we HAVE to do some of this:
- Learning about YOU
- Mother Nature healing
- Tapping into creativity
- Meeting new friends, group bonding
- Hiking Virgin Islands National Park trails and historical sites, including Reef Bay Trail
- Enjoying Virgin Islands National Park beaches, including Trunk Bay
- Sleeping to the sounds of the waves under the stars
And we SIMPLY MUST do some of this, too:
- Practicing relaxation; nothing to do but be yourself
- Finding emotional balance and well-being
- Unplugging and unwinding with your sisters
- Living the Sisterhood of Greatness Manifesto
- Experiencing groundbreaking, culturally relevant, gender-specific therapeutic tools
- Integrated wellness with healthy breakfast and dinner options, including local cuisin
- Applying eco-friendly, sustainable living practices
Oceanfront, Pinterest-worthy sleeping accommodations await, complete with Wifi. You will have full access to indoor bathrooms, showers, kitchen, kitchenette, and meeting spaces for Soul Sister Circle activities and relaxation.
Your island glamping experience is sure to be:
*Government-recommended COVID safety precautions and protections in place; a negative COVID lab test is required for travel and participation
** Sisterhood Agenda reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at our discretion as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.