Sister Circles @ the SEA
Our Sister Circle group dynamic is an effective therapeutic tool that encourages women to support each other, increase self-awareness and thrive. Sister Circles are about bonding and building resilience through sisterhood.
- Sister Circles
- Sisterhood Agenda is excited to offer trauma-informed, support and empowerment Sister Circles for women. If you ever imagined taking a break from your hectic, everyday schedule to find peace, heal, and receive unconditional love in the spirit of sisterhood, this package is for you. For effective program implementation, Sisterhood Agenda offers Sister Circles training for individuals and agencies. Contact us for details.
- Event Details
- Sister Circles By the SEA take place at Sisterhood Agenda's unique ocean-front, eco-friendly Sisterhood Empowerment Academy (SEA) headquarters in St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands near Frank Bay Beach in Cruz Bay.
- Professional trauma-informed support and guidance
- Private & confidential
- Positive emotional well-being
- Increased resource development
- Sisterhood support
- Health & healing
- Tranquil environment by the SEA
- Session materials
- Ground transportation